Assembly & Technical
Set up Minigarden Basic S Uno in minutes
Minigarden Basic S Uno Technical Specifications
The Minigarden Basic S Uno’s single, large planter makes it easy for tabletop gardeners to grow a variety of herbs, vegetables, or ornamental plants anywhere in their home. And thanks to its unique water and nutrient reservoir, gardeners of any skill level can enjoy prosperous tabletop gardens without worrying about over or underwatering their plants.
Minigarden Basic S Uno is manufactured using BPA-free, 100% recyclable plastic, and offers UV protection as well as protection from extreme weather conditions.
Assembly & Planting
- Remove contents from box and ensure there are no missing pieces.
- Lay one geotextile underlay into the watertight base tray.
- Place the Pot Holding Ring and Water Reservoir Ring onto the base tray.
- (Optional) Pour the contents of the nutrient pack into the Water Reservoir. Each pack is pre-measured for use with 42 oz (1.25L) of water.
- Fill the Water Reservoir to the top with water and click the Feeder Cap on securely.
- Transplant your plants to the Minigarden Basic Uno pot. It is important that the soil and root mass make contact with the holes at the bottom of the pot to ensure that the plant can draw moisture from the base tray. Place the pot into the pot holding rings.
- Turn over the Water Reservoir and Insert it into the Water Reservoir Ring.
- Product Dimension: 15.5″ x 5.7″ x 8.5″ (39.4 x 14.4 x 21.5 cm)
- Colors: White
- Includes one oval planter which holds approximately 2-3 plants, 42 oz (1.25L) water reservoir, base tray, and geotextile membrane liner
- Container volume: 95 oz (2.8L)
- Polypropylene Moplen plastic (BPA-free) with UV protection and adheres to International Food Safety Standards
- 100% recyclable
- Manufacturing guarantee: 3 years
- Made in Portugal