Assembling Minigarden Corner
is as easy as 1-2-3!
Setting Up Minigarden Corner
Minigarden Corner occupies only 6.5 square inches of ground space. It’s manufactured using high-strength polypropylene copolymer, which offers UV protection and ensures your Minigarden Corner can withstand extreme weather conditions.
Minigarden Corner is easy to assemble in just a few minutes, no tools required!
Items You’ll Need
You will need the following items for each 3-layer Corner set that you assemble:
- 1 gallon (4.5L) of light, well-draining potting mix
- Three plants with a maximum pot diameter of 4″ (12cm)
- Place the first planter in the Base Tray.
- Fill the planter with 1/3 of the potting mix or to within 1″ (2 cm) of the top of the planter.
- Planting: Dig a hole in the potting mix that is slightly larger than the plant’s root system and place the plant into the hole. Fill in any gaps around the plant with the potting mix that was removed.
- Insert the two Side Clips with the larger inner hole into the sides so that you may thread your irrigation drip-tubing through it (optional).
- Insert the top drain tray and press down on the side clips. Make sure that the cover clicks right into the clips.
- Repeat the above steps for the remaining two planters.
- Water all of the plants thoroughly once assembly and installation are complete.
How To Wall-Mount Minigarden Corner
You can mount your Minigarden Corner onto the wall or fence using the Minigarden Corner Wall Support Kit. Each mounting kit can mount up to two Corner Sets.
- Measure the wall and decide on where you want to place your Minigarden.
- Using our wall-mounting kit, install the bracket into the wall with screws and wall-plugs provided.
- Attach the base tray onto the bracket.
- Follow the “How to Assemble Your Minigarden” steps located above.
- Secure the top layer to the wall by using the wall-fixers included with the kit.
- For larger installations or for installations along concrete or brick surfaces, mount your Minigarden(s) onto steel or wood battens instead of directly into the wall.
- Product Dimensions: 6.3” x 6.3” x 22.4” (16 x 16 x 57 cm)
- Includes three 1-socket Corner Modules, 3 Drain Lids, 6 Clips, and 1 Base Tray
- Container Volume: 0.8 gallons (3 L), or 0.27 gallons (1 L) per socket
- Polypropylene Moplen plastic (BPA-free) with UV protection and adheres to International Food Safety Standards
- 100% recyclable
- Manufacturing guarantee: 3 years
- Made in Portugal